All About Giki Entry Test 2020 For Undergraduate Admission

Introduction of Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology Topi ECAT Entry Test 2020
All the important details of Gik Institute admission entry test 2020 are here. This Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology entry test is held and commence on the simultaneous basis in the cities like Rawalpindi, Peshawar. This test has its centres in the cities of Lahore, Quetta as well as in Karachi and Multan. In this university, you can do your BS computer engineering, or your BS chemical engineering studies. To be in GIK BS electrical engineering program, BS management sciences program, BS computer science program, BS mechanical engineering program, then you have to pass this university entry test. Same way, applicants applying in this university BS materials engineering program, BS engineering sciences program, passing in this Giki entry test is important.

 

 

Giki University

All About Giki Entry Test 2020 For Undergraduate Admission

 

Test Pattern and Format of Giki Entry Test 2020
This GIK Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology ECAT test is of total marks 200. This test is multiple choice based and you will get 30 MCQs from the subject of mathematics and then you will get and be attempting 30 MCQs from this portion of physics subject. Then applicants will be attempting 20 MCQs right from the portion of English. You will get 120 minutes to solve this Giki entry test 2020. If you will give the correct answer, then you will get and be scoring 2.5 marks. On making any incorrect answer, you will get minus 1. This negative marking will be for the portions of mathematics and subject of physics and no negative marking will be done in English section.

 

 

Weightage Details of Giki Entry Test For BS Admission 2020
85% weightage will be of this GIK Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology ECAT entry test. Then 10% of score of your HSSC exams and 5% weightage of your SSC exams, they will be included in this total weightage system. For this specific section of O-level and A-level applicants, their previous examination 15% weightage will be observed.

 

Eligibility Criteria for Giki University Entry Test 2020
In your HSSC, you should have 60% or above marks. In your subjects of physics and mathematics, there should be 60% marks scored by the student. Pre medical students can apply if they have studied additional mathematics subject. In that category too, 60% marks are must.

 

Any one who is from American school or Canadian High School, then his mark sheet should carry these subjects, mathematics with calculus, physics and chemistry along with 60% or above score and marks.

 

If you have done three years of diploma of associate engineering (DAE) from the relevant Pakistani Board of Technical Education then your score in that DAE program should be least 60% marks in each of the subjects of mathematics and physics and also on the overall basis.

 

Process to Apply in Giki Entry Test 2020
You have to submit an online application form to appear in GIK Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology entry test. All of the overseas applicants, they have this option that they can appear for Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT-II) which will be taken in subjects of physics and mathematics (Math IIC) and this SAT-II test score will replace the necessity of this GIKI entry test.

Author: admin

Share This Post On
468 ad

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Do Not Sell My Personal Information